Home Quicklinks UserCP New Posts Memberlist Calendar Videos Gallery Articles Logout

Go Back   California Fishing - Hookup Sportfishing > Southern California Saltwater Fishing > Southern California Saltwater Message Board

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools

Redondo Sportfishing
06-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Charter Member

Jersey Guy is
: 2,282
Redondo Sportfishing

I stopped by Redondo Sportfishing this morning after hitting the gym. The new owners have pulled a 180 on this landing. It is clean, has a nice selection of bait, lures, etc....phones are ringing, owner is pleasant to speak with...seems like he has the right recipe for success. Looking forward to giving them my business again. Counts look good as well! If anyone is heading that way this summer, give me a shout....I can walk to the landing from my place.

Redondo Sport Fishing :: Your best fishing resource on the West Coast!

06-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

SerialFisher is
: 1,156
My dad was at Naja's saturday. He said when one of the boats pulled in they had some massive WSB's.. Not sure if it was the Betty G, but he said it was the boat next to the Betty G sign.... He said the anglers could barely cart off their cooler full of WSB filets after they put all the cuts in it.

06-27-2011, 05:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

NulodPBall is
: 7,263
:
My dad was at Naja's saturday. He said when one of the boats pulled in they had some massive WSB's.. Not sure if it was the Betty G, but he said it was the boat next to the Betty G sign.... He said the anglers could barely cart off their cooler full of WSB filets after they put all the cuts in it.
===
can't call up Saturday but for Sunday they had a dock total of 16 WSB from various boats:

"Rocky Point 1/2 Day AM 4 10 Barred Sand Bass, 6 White Seabass
Highliner 3/4 Day 7 6 White Seabass, 1 California Sheephead, 12 Barred Sand Bass, 12 Kelp Bass
Rocky Point 1/2 Day PM 4 1 White Seabass, 11 Barred Sand Bass, 2 Rockfish, 7 Kelp Bass
Tradition 3/4 Day 40 2 White Seabass, 35 California Sheephead, 5 Sargo, 12 Rockfish, 1 California Halibut, 8 Halfmoon, 35 Kelp Bass, 1 Cabezon, 2 California Barracuda
Redondo Special 1/2 Day PM 54 3 California Sheephead, 42 Rockfish, 8 California Barracuda
Redondo Special 1/2 Day AM 37 1 White Seabass, 7 California Sheephead, 2 California Scorpionfish, 7 Barred Sand Bass, 25 Rockfish, 2 California Barracuda
"

"Helfin sie mir!"

06-27-2011, 05:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

fishtaco is
: 10,114
nice!
we should check it out